Pompeii I.G.T. Pompeiano Bianco 2018 di Bosco de’ Medici

Pompeii Bianco

Tasting of Bianco Pompeii I.G.T. Pompeiano Bianco 2018 white wine from the Bosco de ‘Medici company from Campania

Tasting of Bianco Pompeii I.G.T. Pompeiano Bianco 2018





The Pompeii IGT 2018 white wine has a straw yellow color, on the nose the olfactory range has delicate aromas of apricot, broom, mulberry, floral hints of broom and Mediterranean scrub and delicate earthy notes. At the sip the softness is discreet, the minerality is decisive, the structure is good. A peculiarity: it is a partially fermented wine and vinified in terracotta amphora, about 30%, the remaining, about 70%, instead it is fermented and vinified in steel. A white to spend even immediately.

Vintage: 2018
Appellation: Bianco di Pompei IGT
Grapes: Caprettone 100%
Alcohol: 13%
Serving temperature: 10-12  C°